I'm thinking about buying an unlocked BlackBerry Pearl 8100. It's originally T-Mobile, but I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mgh927 no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocked 8100?

Advertisement

I'm thinking about buying an unlocked BlackBerry Pearl 8100. It's originally T-Mobile, but I have AT&T. If it really IS unlocked, will everything be the same (the menu, etc.) as if I bought an AT&T BlackBerry?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Yeah, there may be some minor differences, but all in all it should be the same. Ive had unlocked TMO 7100Ts and they were a little different screenwise than the 7100g for Cing/att

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Unlocked only means that you can put any GSM carrier's SIM in the phone and it will work...as long as you've paid for some kind of plan. No other guarantees. You can still install any version of the OS as long as it's for YOUR device - that might have an effect on what the menu, etc., looks like. The theme can have an effect on it too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    well the at&t comes with its own theme which you can get if you unlock the vendor.xml file from your os, but other than that it should be exactly the same
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    At da start up screen it'll still say tmobile. Wen da phone loads it'll search for the network n find att. Icons will b howevr the previous ownr had them. It'll work fine tho. But in order to work texts ect..you will need 2 buy the carriers bb data package.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~