I have t mobile and my phone has been actin real weird lately most of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cashis no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2424248F

unidentified suscriber

Advertisement

I have t mobile and my phone has been actin real weird lately most of tha time when I txt it will give me tha error message of unidentified suscriber when I try to resend tha message it will do this a couple More times before it finally sends I have talked to t mobile about this and they said to wipe ma phone which I did but it still didn wrk so then I got a new sim card and they told me this would fix it but it didn so is there any1 that can help me figure out this situation thank u

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    You could resend your service books...I don't know is this has much to do with texting, but I know it can fix data being transferred through the browser. Just go to options-->Advanced Options--->Host Routing Table--->and scroll to the one that is bold, hit menu and select register. Another thing to check is the number for your sim card. Under advanced options, go to Sim Card and make sure your telephone number is there with a 1 in front (for example: 1XXXXXXXXXX). I was having some problems sending pictures a while back, and this was the root of the problem. Hope this helps!

Jodiiii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22C9BCFE
    I also get this message once in awhile. It only happens when I text a few certain numbers, so I just assumed it meant that the number was no longer in service. Now, just a few days ago, someone called my phone and I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. So, I sent a text asking who it was and I got the unidentified subscriber message. Sorry I'm no help, it baffles me too.