Device: Black BlackBerry Pearl 8100 Carrier: TMobile USA OS: 4.2.1.107 Platform: 2.3.0.83 I just got ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Uncaught Exception While Replying To Pin Messages

Advertisement

Device: Black BlackBerry Pearl 8100
    Carrier: TMobile USA
    Platform: 2.3.0.83

I just got this message twice while replying to a pin message in my Messages folder.

"Uncaught exception:net.rim.device.api.system.ObjectGroupRea dOnlyException."

Background with this issue: I have had the problem of not being able to reply to pin messsages before. This is just the first time I've gotten an uncaught exception error with the issue. It usually resolves itself and I am able to send the message. This time however its not resolving itself and I am ready to ditch my BB and go to another phone.

Re: Uncaught Exception While Replying To Pin Messages

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ My solution was to copy the person's pin to a new message and send a new message that way. I'm still not sure why I was unable to reply to the original message sent to me.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD

I'm having a similar problem getting an uncaught exception while replying to pin messages but in my case the messenger app closes I am able to go back into messenger and reply to the person but the entire conversation is then erased. I'm not sure what's going on.

What OS do you have on your BB? I had a similar problem. Upgrading the OS solved it.