Hi, I just bought an Pearl 8100, and I don't have a data plan yet. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

egatavas no está en línea Stack level 1

"Uncaught exception..." Please help!

Advertisement

Hi,
    I just bought an Pearl 8100, and I don't have a data plan yet. After I introduced the sim and started it, it asked for the pin. I introduced it and the next message sounds like this:
    "Uncaught exception. ApplicationRegistry waitFor (0xac3ae76427d17f19) timeout". And OK button under it.

Did anyone can help figure out what means?
    Tks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    What were you doing when you got that message?

I just bought it, I entered the sim card, I put the battery. When it starts, it asked for my pin from sim card. I enter it, ok, thet it pops up that message. Nothing else. More than that, if I push ok at that message, it seems to work ok. But I think one application it's not working ok.

Are you sure it wasn't asking for the PIN found in Options>Status>PIN? And what application is not working?

I am sure, because when I enter the sim pincode it says ok and moved on. If I knew the application it would be easyer, but I don't

Ok. Try deleting all third party applications via Applications in the Options Menu (on the BB), or Desktop Manager's Application Loader. Then add them back one by one until you get the message. When you get the message, delete the program that triggered it.

I solve it, thanks. I installed the latest OS from the carrier and now it's working ok. No more messages. Thanks again