I got my wife a new (used) 8100, and installed Bubble Popper. Everytime I try ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

uncaught exception 8100

Advertisement

I got my wife a new (used) 8100, and installed Bubble Popper. Everytime I try to start the game i get-uncaught exception:net.rim.device.api.system.controlled Access Exception. I uninstalled it, then re-installed it-still has error. I searched the forums, but they are not working. does anyone know what this means? It does not have an IT policy but the firewall is enabled, and Im sure it has something to do with the firewall. How do I disable the firewall?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried going into your applications and making sure it is set to allow in permissions? I don't know if it will work but its worth shot.

PIN/ID
    nada
    please explain futher, exactly what should the permissions be-thanks Cowboy

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    If you go into options/advanced options/applications and scroll over Bubble Popper then hit menu. You will see edit permissions. Click on that and make sure they are all set to allow.

PIN/ID
    nada
    I went to the APP list/bubblepopper and set all 3 of the permissions to "allow" and it worked-thanks much Cowboy. ps I really hope the 'Boys beat the Eagles, I want them to get into the playoffs.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad it worked for you. If the Boys play like they did last year or the first few games this year they have it made and could do just what NY did last year. If not they will be eating there popcorn at home.