Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try sending yourself a message and see if it comes back to you. If it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: Unable to send or receive SMS Texts

Advertisement

Try sending yourself a message and see if it comes back to you. If it doesn't you may want to contact your service provider and have them remove the msg feature and readd it to your account to see if it resets.

Zo

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

and are you speaking of SMS or MMS or both?

agree with amigo ^^ try sending one to yourself.

emdavis86 no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same problem! I had to call Cingular to get it fixed. There's something in their system that when you sign up for a data package it disables whatever messaging package you have (something about the system only allowing one data/messaging package) just call Cingular and they'll re-add the feature to your account, then they'll send you a text and ask you to send one back just to make sure its working the whole process takes maybe 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by emdavis86
    I had the same problem! I had to call Cingular to get it fixed. There's something in their system that when you sign up for a data package it disables whatever messaging package you have (something about the system only allowing one data/messaging package) just call Cingular and they'll re-add the feature to your account, then they'll send you a text and ask you to send one back just to make sure its working the whole process takes maybe 5 minutes. Hope this helps!
    You Cingular/AT&T peeps have it rough!! I never thought it would be so tough to keep basic functions working on the network. It just sounds like a big hassle.

Thanks for the info emdavis! This will help a bunch of your AT&T subscribers!

Bigbadman no está en línea Stack level 1

Okay,

I have a problem.....I have 8700R (rogers) in canada and am unable to reply to texts or create a text (SMS), the features arent even on my phone...what does this mean?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

ttormamny no está en línea Stack level 1

hrmm anyohne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12