I uploaded a movie in MP4 format and I can hear the audio but no ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ashapps no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to see VIDEO

Advertisement

I uploaded a movie in MP4 format and I can hear the audio but no video is showing. On smaller video files that are only like 1 minute long, the video can be seen and works just fine. But larger files like movies seem to have this problem. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks!

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    This isn't an issue of the size of the MP4, but rather the way it was encoded. I sometimes get MP4 videos from the Internet archive and about 15-20% of them will have that problem, another 20% or so will play, but choppily, and the rest play fine (including 2 hour long videos).

If it's a particular video you can convert it, if not, you can stick with videos that are already optimized for the BB. There's more info in a response I made to another post here (see responses 2 and 5)...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ms_help-93641/

ashapps no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNightHawk View Post
    This isn't an issue of the size of the MP4, but rather the way it was encoded. I sometimes get MP4 videos from the Internet archive and about 15-20% of them will have that problem, another 20% or so will play, but choppily, and the rest play fine (including 2 hour long videos).

If it's a particular video you can convert it, if not, you can stick with videos that are already optimized for the BB. There's more info in a response I made to another post here (see responses 2 and 5)...
    Thanks.

How do you convert it?