Hello I have the latest software version from Cingular for my blackberry pearl. I downloaded ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maruchen no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to load applications

Advertisement

Hello I have the latest software version from Cingular for my blackberry pearl. I downloaded the latest version of the blackberry desktop software and it fails to load the software because it doesnt seem to recognize the latest software version from cingular. Can anyone provide me a link to download previous software versions that will work or a link to an updated version of the blackberry desktop software to download? I download the latest with service pack 1. Version 4.2.1.8 and the software version on my phone is v 4.2.0.71 I noticed this problem when trying to install the flashing light software for the ball. Any information anyone can provide me will be greatly appreciated.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Unable to load applications

What exactly is happening? Are you a cingular customer? if not you have to delete the vendor.xml

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I got none to do with those cingus lol but deletin vendor might do the trick or just reinstallin dm software.

BB DOWNLOADS
    WWW.*****.COM

Tigiress15 no está en línea Stack level 2

Also - I know it sounds like a silly question, but people sometimes forget...Did you install the software after you downloaded it? I know I run across that alot at work...

I am indeed a cingular customer. My problem is simple I can't load any applications using the app loader using the blackberry desktop software. It doesn't seem to recognize the phone due to the latest cingular software. My question is where can I find previous versions. And/or a newer version of the blackberry desktop software.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

maybe you need a fresh install...try this thread, clean uninstall of DM might help...you downloading the newest OS would have nothing to do with it.

you DO have to execute/install the OS onto your PC and then delete the vendor.xml file for the app loader to automatically recognize it.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...p_manager.html

I tried the fresh install via the directions you provided me and still no luck. Any other suggestions? Do you know where I can find previous versions for the Cingular blackberry pearl software?

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Have u tried cingular website? or maybe search on this forum or maybe google it

Yes I've exhausted both options and to no avail I couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm starting to think that no one has them available for me.