Sooooo,, this happend a while ago and i was just curious if anyone had some ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

HaShFieNd no está en línea Stack level 1

Ugh.. Dropped my pearl.

Advertisement

Sooooo,, this happend a while ago and i was just curious if anyone had some insight on how i might fix a cracked screen problem... I had it in a jacket that didn't have great pockets.. and it fell out and sure enough put a nice big crack in the screen.. although its just the shield, so the image isn't distorted or anything.. annnyways.. I was extremely disapointed.. I have tmobile with the protection plan... do you think tmobile is easy enough to get a replacement with that type of coverage? or any other ways i might go about and get it fixed? any ideas or input would be greatly appriciated.. Thanks =)

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Ugh.. Dropped my pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by HaShFieNd
    Sooooo,, this happend a while ago and i was just curious if anyone had some insight on how i might fix a cracked screen problem... I had it in a jacket that didn't have great pockets.. and it fell out and sure enough put a nice big crack in the screen.. although its just the shield, so the image isn't distorted or anything.. annnyways.. I was extremely disapointed.. I have tmobile with the protection plan... do you think tmobile is easy enough to get a replacement with that type of coverage? or any other ways i might go about and get it fixed? any ideas or input would be greatly appriciated.. Thanks =)
    If you paid the 40/yr for full coverage they'll give you a new one for 120$ or so.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Ugh.. Dropped my pearl.

If only they made replacment parts for the pearl. I need the chrome sides(i dropped it too, the one time i forgot the skin . I mean how hard is it to make chrome sides with little clips on them?