Does anyone here JUST have the tzones service? I put it on my plan last ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rameneater84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ED8315

Tzones Service for 5.99

Advertisement

Does anyone here JUST have the tzones service? I put it on my plan last night and iw as able to browse the web, but in the morning tmobile blocked it off, cause they with the BB you need the 19.99 plan. Damn crooks. Is there a way around this?

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Tzones Service for 5.99

I have t-mobile too and I can't do anything with t-zones. So I just got the 19.99 add-on and everything works fine.

DeeJaYsKiTT no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorry, the same thing happend to me. I had to get rid of my tzones plan because for some reason it doesn't work with the blackberry data plan. so you're gonna have to get the 19.99 one.

rameneater84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23ED8315

yarg, they should just take off the 5.99 plan anytime a blackberry phone is on the account. It confuses people.

LLc0oLJ no está en línea Stack level 3

If you have a blackberry you can only get data though blackberry, the t-mo is nt considered blackberry data therefore it wont allow you to use just t-zones, blackberry plan is pretty much t-zones but with gps and email forwarding

mando82 no está en línea Stack level 2

is there a big difference between tmobile web for 5.99 and bbdata plan for 19.99?
    other than email capabilities i guess?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by rameneater84
    yarg, they should just take off the 5.99 plan anytime a blackberry phone is on the account. It confuses people.
    Yes, it does. What they should do is make sure the people selling BB's know this. Problem solved.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by mando82
    is there a big difference between tmobile web for 5.99 and bbdata plan for 19.99?
    other than email capabilities i guess?
    Yea, there is a huge difference between the two. The 5.99 plan is only for non-blackberry phones. Like samsung, nokia, etc. Pretty limited access to the internet.

the 19.99 plan is specifically for the blackberry. BIS. All access to email, and GPS etc. You really can't complain about this since it's the cheapest plan for data across the board for all carriers. I guess I'm a heavy user, since my data usage is about 75mb per month on average. LOVE IT!