So one day I am chatting on my handsfree bluetooth...I open up my google maps ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

petrock91 no está en línea Stack level 1

two simultaneous Bluetooth connections

Advertisement

So one day I am chatting on my handsfree bluetooth...I open up my google maps and connect my phone to my gps receiver by bluetooth at the same time....while still communicating on my handsfree with no problems...The call ends. My handsfree is still connected. My Gps receiver is still connected. My map is plodding along. I get a call. I can no longer be heard over my hands free. I hear them just fine. I try voice commands. It doesn't recognize any sounds. My map is still working and I can still hear the audio..but the blue tooth handset input has decided to not work. If I close the maps and reset my handsfree and it works again. Ack! It seems that I am unable to have two simultaneous Bluetooth connections. However, I haven't found anything to say either way and I went into the local cingualr store and they said there is a patch out that would fix the problem however I haven't been able to find it. Anybody have any ideas?
    Last edited by petrock91; 09-14-2007 at 03:05 AM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: two simultaneous Bluetooth connections

hmmm....now are you connected to google maps, and actally mapping your location? well i wold assume that if thats the caseyour bluetooth headset is being used for something different and thats why you are having problems you know?
    i think that if you aregoing to use your bluetooth as a reciever and someone calls, answer the call press menu and then activate handset

If I am mapping my location thur bluetooth and my phone rings while being connected to my headset, I can answer but they can't hear me.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

yeah if thats the case i would when soeone calls me just activate the handset and once you get off the call it will go back to your bluetooth

Yes that is certainly a work around, thanks. However if anybody has a solution so that I could do both, that would be great.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i'll play around with it, and see what i can find as well