1. is there a way to make a template for a text message so that ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

two questions...sms and battery

Advertisement

1. is there a way to make a template for a text message so that i can just click on the template to send it? we use sms to send to friends to get together and use the same standard message, so it would be easier to have the message stored and just apply it rather than typing it each time. i haven't been able to find this option which surprised me since my old phones could do this and the pearl seems to be able to do 23820358 more things than those phones.

2. is there an extended battery that does not come with a new back? i have a red pearl and all the doors that i've found are black, that doesn't really work well for me.

thanks!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: two questions...sms and battery

1. no templates...although you can use the memo pad and cut and paste.

2. no on this one too. not sure if seidio is making a red one.

EDIT: there is a pretty cool site called dodgeball.com. Mobile social network. You might want to look into that. Haven't tried it out myself though.
    Last edited by reddog187; 04-09-2007 at 02:23 AM.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by psi chick
    1. is there a way to make a template for a text message so that i can just click on the template to send it? we use sms to send to friends to get together and use the same standard message, so it would be easier to have the message stored and just apply it rather than typing it each time. i haven't been able to find this option which surprised me since my old phones could do this and the pearl seems to be able to do 23820358 more things than those phones.

2. is there an extended battery that does not come with a new back? i have a red pearl and all the doors that i've found are black, that doesn't really work well for me.

thanks!
    hey. u can go to options/auto text. type ur message in and give it a short code. every time u want that message, just type the short code. get it?

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

ahhh that's a good idea!!! didn't think of that. good stuff thanks!!!!!!!

a13579a no está en línea Stack level 2

~via Bills BlackBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~ Every thread I read I learn something new. I'll keep reading. Ha

freddyqu2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E46BFB

Quote Originally Posted by superdad
    hey. u can go to options/auto text. type ur message in and give it a short code. every time u want that message, just type the short code. get it?
    super idea!!! love it