i set up my BB so that it fowards my gmail emails to my BB. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

Turn Off Email fowarding

Advertisement

i set up my BB so that it fowards my gmail emails to my BB. I need to turn this option off, this is great and all but i cant deal with gettin emails at night and my cell goin off and waking me up And i cant set it on vibrate cuz sometimes ppl need 2 get ahold of me at night So i need to "un-setup" the account but not sure how.
    oh one more, can i set it up so that only sms and mms ring and emails vibrate? cuz for now it rings for everything, thx <33
    Help Appreciated Thank You
    Stay Sweet <33

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Turn Off Email fowarding

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blondie, you can change the tones/vibrations under profiles. Scroll down to advanced and then edit the profile you want. You can also give certain people their own tones and the place your phone on quiet at night...when you get a call from them it will still ring because they become an *exception* when you assign a tone to them.

Blondiexpl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e9e043

wwoo-hooo i can sleep peacefully at night. it just vibrates with emails now.
    Much thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdcox no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiexpl
    Thanks from another.

How stupid tpo call it profiel. 'profile' normally applies to a person in common English. it should be 'settings' To make matters worse, 'Advanced' is off the bottom of the screen , so if you tell us it is there, AND it is hardly an advanced ned. it is basic. RIM are dummies .......

cartman13 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiexpl
    Just another thought. I set my BB to "Phone only" profile at night. So my gmails and other messages are silenced. I do however want to still hear my phone at night should one of my many friends call me to bail them out. LOL. but it's nice cause you don't have to fidget with the settings. just change profiles.