Hi All! I'm completely new to the BB. I have a Sprint 8130 pearl and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MsDaisy81 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318c11d3

Question Trying to send pictures

Advertisement

Hi All! I'm completely new to the BB. I have a Sprint 8130 pearl and am trying to send pictures. I am wondering if there is a way to send them other than through an e-mail attachment. I spent over an hour chatting with sprint online for them to tell me that I can't do a MMS. All I am trying to do is send pics to 3Guppies.com to upload pics to show on myspace, but of course this website wants a MMS message and can't get the pic if it is an attachment. Any other suggestions of what I can do? Thanks for any help you all could provide!

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    try sending a mms to yourself... thats how it works on t-mo anyway

oh and welcome to the stacks
    Last edited by JCG3; 03-11-2008 at 01:22 AM.

Smooth23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    No MMS on pearl 8130 from what what I see, on some providers till the next OS update(I'm on alltel, same issue as you)

Q no more no está en línea Stack level 1
    MsDaisy81,

I also don't have MMS on my phone (but I can send email with attachments), so I use Snapmylife.com to get pictures off of my phone. I have friends that use iPhones on SnapMyLife, and it also works for them.

Q

MsDaisy81 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    318c11d3
    ok thank you all very much for your help. I'll give snapmylife.com a try. Much appreciation to everyone!

jegiss no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the opposite situation with Verizon. I can not send photos as an email attachment, but I can send MMS without a problem.

Madame.Nitrous no está en línea Stack level 1
    As Far as I know US CELLULAR's BB 8130 will send and recieve pictures as long as they put a picture plan onto your account. I send and receive pictures all day with my BB

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    I am having the opposite situation with Verizon. I can not send photos as an email attachment, but I can send MMS without a problem.
    i have never heard of that happening, you should def call verizon about that. something may be wrong with your data plan