Ok - My beloved 8100 died (hard drive no longer reading SIM card ) and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Trying again w/ more research - calendar duplicates :???:

Advertisement

Ok - My beloved 8100 died (hard drive no longer reading SIM card ) and I could only afford an 8110 when at the ATT store. So that was my upgrade.

Now in syncing my calendars I have found that if I entered the event prior to my owning this phone or if I enter it on my Blackberry that it appears twice.

But if I enter the event on my Mac in iCal and then sync it only appears once.

On the Blackberry when I view my calendar it lists 2 calendars:

device default and one named to my email address

If an event is 'assigned' to both it shows in 2 different colors and the text is there twice making things very crammed and difficult to read

Thus I am here wondering if anyone knows how to make it that only one appears, if I can delete one, etc.

Any advice greatly appreciated, THANKS!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you can select what calendar to use on your device. or are you trying to see them both at the same time and not get repeats?
    i see RED...

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm trying NOT to see both at the same time. I can go to a menu and select if I only want to see 1 or the other but otherwise I see BOTH.