I'm thinking about switching from the Treo 680 to the pearl. This is my second ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lighthouse33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Treo 680 verses Pearl

Advertisement

I'm thinking about switching from the Treo 680 to the pearl. This is my second replacement. I've checked the user reviews and want to know what the users of both phones have to say. I'm tired of my treo locking up or rebooting. The battery life SUCKS. It costs at least 20 bucks for a decent game. And now my speaker seems to going nuts cuz I'm hearing static now. I've had my treo 680 since Nov.06. Any thoughts???

challigan23 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242E2B51

Re: Treo 680 verses Pearl

Absolutely! I honestly love blackberry compared to Palm Os thus far. I had the same problems with my 680 and have recently become a "Blackberry Conver." Wise decision in switching over!

nox818 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I switched over from a Treo and I've had no regrets

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The only thing I would say is test out the Pearl at your local provider's store. Make sure that the smaller phone and suretype are for you instead of something like the Curve.

Whichever you decide, you won't be disappointed.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

I used to have a Treo 700W... Went back to Blackberry as the treo was rubbish. Origionally had a 7100, now an 8100... best phones I've used.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i use to have the treo 600 and i wanted to throw it as far a s i could, actually i did, i don't know where it went but ithrew it as hard as i could and then shortly after, i went to a 7105, then to an 8700g, and ow i'm on a pearl, and when the curve comes out for t-mobile comes out i'll be going to that.
    the point of my story is that the blackberry devices are far superior to other data devices and once you start using them you are very satisfied and you keep them.
    the pearl is a great device, i wold definately recommend it, but give it sometime, you can't just go to the blackberry device and kow all the in's and out's of the device, i see it a lot. nd people give up on it just because they aren't use to it.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

You REALLY threw it? ROFLMAO!!!!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

No joke I really threw it. I saw it go up and never saw it go back down. I never really thouht about if it hit anything or if some one picked it up. Or anything like that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

burky no está en línea Stack level 2

i have a treo 750 and i also bought a pearl. I really like the treo but once i got the pearl and used it for a bit im gonna make the pearl my regular phone and sell my treo i think, the main reason was i love the size of the pearl compared to the treo

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ if I was walking down the road and got smoked in the face by a treo falling out of the sky... It would of been on like donkey Kong... You can throw any berry at me though!