i dont see the video folder on my blackberry when i open it with roxio, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

slak no está en línea Stack level 1

transfer video to 8100

i dont see the video folder on my blackberry when i open it with roxio, how can i access to the video folder to copy some 3gps and avis ?

thank you

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Blog Entries
    slak, Welcome!!! let me give you a hint from a guy who loves his media.

I assume you have an SD card (hopefully as the bb itself can't hold a lot)..

I would totally forget about Roxio and all that, just confusing and a hit or miss most of the time (for me at least), this is how I transfer media to my bb via USB cable.

On your bb, set your mass storage mode to prompt like this... go to Options>Media Card>Mass Storage Mode - ON > Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected - Prompt

Now, connect your BB to the PC via USB (with keypad unlocked) and you'll be prompted to enable mass storage mode, select YES

No, go to My Computer (on your PC) and locate the USB Drive you've connected your USB to (ex. Removable F)

Now you can access your media card - quickly and easily!!

now, copy paste away!!

Again, this is how I prefer to manage my media!! if you get Roxio to work for you, maybe you'll choose to use it all the time - for each their own
    Last edited by beeshabo; 07-22-2008 at 05:43 PM.

thank you
    the problem was that i dont see the additional removal disc in my computer when i connect by bb. thank you for your help!!!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Blog Entries
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so, even with mass storage mode enabled, you still can't see it?

yeah, but now i know whats going on, the sd card is damaged, i put it on a friends celphone and its not recognized ..i think i need a new sd