Hey, i need a new trackball set since all the magnets and the ball are ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gukdoebabdoe no está en línea Stack level 1

trackball replacement

Advertisement

Hey, i need a new trackball set since all the magnets and the ball are messed up. I was wondering where i could find them on the internet?

I heard about cnn.cn.com but i feel a little skeptical about them since its coming from hong kong. Feedback from them would be great.

as a side note, if the battery cover doesnt latch on well, would it be because of the lock and spring or the battery cover?
    Last edited by gukdoebabdoe; 08-24-2008 at 05:41 PM.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pretty much everybody who's needed a trackball replacement has gone with them and I haven't heard of any problems. It'll just take a little longer to get as it's coming from HK.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I bought trackballs on ebay, shipped from Calexico, CA. They worked ok but the fit seemed a little loose. The shipping was very fast though.

I also ordered from cnn.cn and it took almost 2 weeks from the day I placed the order, but I am much happier with the fit and quality of the cnn.cn ones.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Try
    www. bbtrackball.com
    $12.99, shipped from U.S.
    - don't have to wait so long...
    New battery cover-$14.99, available all over the place. Spring/latch, Hong Kong as described above.
    Blessings!
    Last edited by Berryadict; 08-24-2008 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Insert link

PaisanNYC no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have used cnn.cn for years to purchase new housings for all types of phones. Shipping is usually like two weeks, but quality products.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Hey, forgot to mention, don't forget rubbing alcohol on QTip once a week to keep trackballs scrolling smoothly