Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have had my pearl for 2 months and the trackball has been messing up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ambthomp no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have had my pearl for 2 months and the trackball has been messing up for a while. It is defective no doubt about it. My frienc works at my cellular store and his did the same thing he called blackberry and they sent him a whole new phone in 24 hours

AdamC no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me
    I need to find the time to follow the guides and dig in there and clean mine out. In this monsoon season here in Arizona, coupled with the fact I have evap cooling, makes me think that dust isn't my only problem, that it probably gets stuck because of the humidity too. I also need to get around to cleaning my mac's mighty mouse, which is probably the same basic steps.
    Adam
    Tucson, AZ
    Sprint Tour 9630

jonjon8320 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've only had mine from Verizon for a week, and the trackball last night wouldn't move horizontally on the screen (yet the ball itself would move). Do you all really think it could be dirty already, or is this a defect thing? It started working again after a few minutes, but I don't know why. Appreciate the help.

pearlsbuck no está en línea Stack level 1

trackball hell

My trackball goes horizontal - but not up and down. I didn't have any luck with the toothpick action. I'm scared to take it out - how is it done?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~avoid moist, your hand is sweaty, I wouldn't touch my blackberry, specially the trackball.

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlsbuck View Post
    My trackball goes horizontal - but not up and down. I didn't have any luck with the toothpick action. I'm scared to take it out - how is it done?

Check out this thread for a guide http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._pictures.html

I must stress that you have to be extra carefull when removing the ring, the first time I tried I ended up breaking one of the prongs and had to get a replacement. But the entire process is pretty simple though.

pearlsbuck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the ideas - moisture is a problem here in the Caribbean, it might be that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12