Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i have an 8130 & randomly the trackball will not go up. like the actual ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xolilchelsox no está en línea Stack level 1

trackball problems

Advertisement

i have an 8130 & randomly the trackball will not go up. like the actual ball will move but it wont move on the screen. does anyone else have this problem?

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Your trackball is dirty...just a quick clean will fix it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iruiz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Every when are you supposed to clean the trackball? Just when it stops working properly?

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    Yah it like them old ball mouces. If it starts skipping around then it time to clean it out.I just use a tooth pick and go around the ball instand of taking it apart ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I had this problem on my 8300, it would go vertically but not horizontally. After a few frantic minutes, it started working again. Must have had some dust? or something in it even though Im OCD about keeping my baby clean.

vzambito no está en línea Stack level 1
    So far (fingers crossed) mine works fine

vzambito no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys, my blackberry is fairly new and I would like to get your suggetions to what cool downloads everyone is using. I've noticed on a few sites that we can change the color of the trackball. If so, how and is it safe to do so?

thanks for the help everyone!.. when i went into tech center i was told it was a "blackberry glitch".

vzambito- you cant download the trackball color change for the 8130. theres no different colored lights in it. =( sorry! i ran into that problem when i first got my pearl. i think the theme downloads are cool, i really like the today theme plus.

caowick no está en línea Stack level 1

Trackball Problems

Quote Originally Posted by xolilchelsox View Post
    thanks for the help everyone!.. when i went into tech center i was told it was a "blackberry glitch".
    I have this problem as well. The trackball is erratically non-responsive at the worst times. What is the solution to the "blackberry glitch" that they mentioned?

Any tips, pointers?

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    hey every 1 i also had this problem, but u all answered my question, it just takes a tooth pick huh, i'll give it a try...and thanks again

faux panda no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Its not a matter of the track ball being dirty cause I just got mine and it does that. Its defective and you just have to return your phone. there is no fix if its a defective phone.

greystealth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319DD34b
    I just bought a pack of 3 balls on eBay. They were better than the one that came with mine. If I have a problem I just swap it, extremely easy to change and cheap.

pearl8130rob no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just bought a new one from blackberry8100parts and its amazing, so much smoother than the original, and the customer service there is amazing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caowick View Post
    I have this problem as well. The trackball is erratically non-responsive at the worst times. What is the solution to the "blackberry glitch" that they mentioned?

Any tips, pointers?
    the lady told me basically to deal with it. i went to the corporate store, & my husband works at another sprint store, she doesn't like him so she basically just wanted to get me out of there.

naibor no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    318FD2AF
    Quote Originally Posted by xolilchelsox View Post
    the lady told me basically to deal with it. i went to the corporate store, & my husband works at another sprint store, she doesn't like him so she basically just wanted to get me out of there.
    wow...talk about bad customer service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast