Help!!! My trackball stopped working properly without any obvious reason. It still moves up, down, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maraba no está en línea Stack level 1

Trackball not working properly

Advertisement

Help!!! My trackball stopped working properly without any obvious reason. It still moves up, down, left and right but it does not work as an enter anymore. Instead, when I push it, it takes me to the address book to letter Q. Have you any idea what has happened and what the solution is???

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Some more information would be helpful, such as: age & model of your BB. Also if you do a search here you will find a link that explains how to take it apart for inspection & cleaning.

via: BlackBerry 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    Archer6 is right...

Take a look at this:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._pictures.html

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

maraba no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks guys. I already did the cleaning, but nothing changed. Maybe I should do it once again. The model of my BB is Pearl 8100 and its 1 year old.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is a common problem among the pearl's, especially those with some age.

But check this out, so my friend whose pearl button hasnt worked correctly in 6 months and he simply got used to it, had me update his OS the other day to add a few new features. Well ever since then his pearl has been functioning, and of course my OS update was only a 5 minute procedure involving connecting the phone to my pc. No way I just happened to wiggle the pearl back into proper working condition. So who knows, maybe you can try that.