I do not know if this is normal or not but it requires more effort ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kava no está en línea Stack level 1

trackball movement and evdo

I do not know if this is normal or not but it requires more effort to move the trackball down rather than up or horizontally. For example with one movement of my thumb up I can move the selection higher than the same movement down. My sensitivity is set at 80. Also for some reason the blackberry loses connectivity to the wireless network often (sometimes at least one a day) and it requires a soft reset to get it back is this also normal? I am on the Telus network. The phone is also about 2 weeks old. Any help or advice is appreciated.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me:)
    Was this phone brand new from telus? It does sound defective as the trackball should be just as sensitive up as down. Also the wireless issue is def a problem. If brand new contact telus and nicely ask for a BRAND new phone. Do not accept a refurbished phone as it is only 2 weeks old and refurbs 99% of the time cause more trouble than good!

nichos no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm on my 4th pearl from Verizon, and all of them have been sub par going vertical vs horizontal. My girlfriends is fine. I heard the cdma trackball isn't as nice as the gsm. If it's new, take it back. I've just accepted mine.
    ~via BB (