I think the light in my trackball stopped working.. When is the trackball light supposed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JMF500 no está en línea Stack level 1

Trackball Light

Advertisement

I think the light in my trackball stopped working..

When is the trackball light supposed to come on? Because no matter what i do, what buttons i press, the light will only come on every now and then, randomely. Are there settings for the trackball light somewhere?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Trackball Light

Auto-dim...

Hold you finger over the LED light, and press the trackball...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

JMF500 no está en línea Stack level 1

NVM...i found the answer, Thanks.

elenowezie no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello all : ) i was directed to this site from one of cingulars sales reps. I saw their track ball change colors and asked where and how could i get my pearl to do the same. That is the easy part, i've had my pearl for almost two months now and i continue to recieve "3020 OZMAIL". the cingular rep, tech on the phone, and tech from blackberry couldn't tell me what these are, or how to make them stop. Please is there anyone out there who could direct me in the right direction to address any of this?

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3

Quote Originally Posted by elenowezie
    Hello all : ) i was directed to this site from one of cingulars sales reps. I saw their track ball change colors and asked where and how could i get my pearl to do the same. That is the easy part, i've had my pearl for almost two months now and i continue to recieve "3020 OZMAIL". the cingular rep, tech on the phone, and tech from blackberry couldn't tell me what these are, or how to make them stop. Please is there anyone out there who could direct me in the right direction to address any of this?
    This is the only thing I was able to find out about the OZmail problem:
    "I went into the FILTERS for my yahoo [insert email address] account here in the BBstart and added a filter that any email with OZMAIL in the subject would not be delivered to my BB. I sent myself an email test and it worked, stopped the messages right in their tracks."

You can find the entire thread here: http://forums.cingular.com/cng/board...essage.id=9841

abcomputin no está en línea Stack level 3

I was getting that at first when I got my Pearl. Ended up, it was from setting up email on my previous phone (Motorola 551) and not properly removing it. I put email back on the 551 and configured it, then properly deleted the accounts and removed the software. Ozmail stopped after that. The filter method should work, but I wanted to fix it, not filter it out.