I feel a little silly asking about this because I've owned my Pearl for a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2

trackball in textbox issue

Advertisement

I feel a little silly asking about this because I've owned my Pearl for a few weeks now. Any time I'm typing and I need to go back and correct a mistake my trackball works. But after the correction I can never go back to where I left of typing. It just keeps selecting the word I was correcting. I can scroll through that word but only up to the correctred letter or symbol. If anyone can understand my horrible description, what am I doing wrong?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: trackball in textbox issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when you go back to correct the word, are you just deleting and re-typing? Or are you clicking and selecting the word? Because you have to un-select it because by clicking you've made a selection

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2

Yes when I go back its to delete or add something. I just move the trackball to where I want it and then click it. I pretty sure I'm not selecting it. Maybe my trackball is just not working right? menzu ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~okay! Well do a battery pull, take the battery out while the phone is on wait 30 seconds, and put the battery back in