All of a sudden when I get in the browser mode, my trackball is super ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marcpitch no está en línea Stack level 2

Trackball EXTREMELY Sensitive and Speedy in Browser Mode

Advertisement

All of a sudden when I get in the browser mode, my trackball is super speedy. If I barely touch the trackball it moves a lot. It is even hard to push the trackball button without moving the trackball up or down. How did this happen?

The trackball is not overly sensitive when using it to navigate emails or any other places on my Blackberry. So, the adjustment for the trackball sensitivity is not the issue. Again, this is ONLY when I am in an internet browser....what is haopening and how can I fix it?

Thank you.

soitis636 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F633ED

Re: Trackball EXTREMELY Sensitive and Speedy in Browser Mode

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~had this prob too I did a batt pull it fixed mine for a while but it does it once in a while it will do it again. I think it is a flaw in the browser

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i noticed that mine did it whenever I would click on a picture...then zoom into it...its very annoying though...instead of a batt pull you may be able to hit menu and close out of your browser completely and then reload the page...keep us updated if none of this helps

marcpitch no está en línea Stack level 2

The battery pull worked. Thank you.