Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

not to be argumentative, not at all, but i've taken in phones bought off ebay, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: trackball

Advertisement

not to be argumentative, not at all, but i've taken in phones bought off ebay, found in the street, even from other carriers, and as long as I act nice, let them be the hero, and say thanks a lot, most reps are happy to help. worse that can happen is they tell you there will be a charge to fix it or they'll say they can't help, in which case you say thanks and walk out. they can't bill you for asking a question. just my experience/opinion
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm not understanding your logic. Basically all your doing then is trying to get something from free that you have no right in getting. Totally dishonest. Not something I would do or condone. That is why our prices keep going up. False insurance claims and unethical people.

Just my two cents. If you want something pay for it.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

no no no you misunderstand. im not saying go in and make a claim and say "i just bought it like this", im saying if i have a stuck key, or a volume problem, or whatever i'm unsure about, before i crack it open and start digging into something i don't know anything about, i'll let the staff take a look. maybe it's a known issue, maybe there's a trick to it, whatever, i figure they've seen a lot more of it than i ever will, so i just ask if there is anything that can be done, that's all. never would i suggest or condone doing anything dishonest to get something for nothing. i'm just saying before i crack open my $300 device with my big fat butter-thumbs-for-fingers, i'll ask the guy who does it for a living if he'd mind taking a look. hope that clarifies my postion.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12