OK guys i had it ..its been two days and my track wheel wont scroll ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pablomh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240d81b1

Track Wheel

Advertisement

OK guys i had it ..its been two days and my track wheel wont scroll down i took the battery out all that good stuff but cant figure out how to get it to work please help ---you guys are my only hope that or i might just have to do a warranty exchange--please help

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Track Wheel

Try running an application loader off of the pc. if it is a S/W issue this will correct it. also and this is at your own risk you can try cleaning the trackball out. more then likely got some lint behind the ball.

pablomh no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240d81b1

when i run an app loader what do i do next?

see if it fixes it. make sure that at the end of the proces you hit advanced. it should take 15 -20 mins. if that does not work either disassemble the trackball at your own risk or call customer care for and exchange.

bskerr88 no está en línea Stack level 1

I know blackberrys come with a 1 year warranty for basically if you dont physically break it, so would he (or me I have similar problem) call my provider or blackberry? and what number would I use for blackberry? I tried one number and the best option seemed to be the one that had "have your credit card ready" which scares me

Quote Originally Posted by bskerr88
    I know blackberrys come with a 1 year warranty for basically if you dont physically break it, so would he (or me I have similar problem) call my provider or blackberry? and what number would I use for blackberry? I tried one number and the best option seemed to be the one that had "have your credit card ready" which scares me
    If you call RIM directly for tech support you have to pay like $70 an hour or something crazy like that. If you got the BB from your carrier (don't know which one you have) call them. They will make you go through a little song and dance but as long as you play nice you should get an exchange through them.

Nice part about TMO on a side note is if they cannot fix your problem with like email or internet , the non phone related issues they will foot the bill to transfer you to rim if they need to.