Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by motocross1 thanks i bought a new piece but what do i do ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by motocross1 View Post
    thanks i bought a new piece but what do i do in the mean time?
    I do understand the situation you are in and it's not easy. There really is nothing you can do with the BB until the replacment part arrives.

Here is what I suggest, in fact it's something that I have been successful at. Call your carriers customer relations department, tell them your situation and be really nice about it. Courtesy will get you a long ways. Ask them if they will give you one of their free phones. I was honest, told them it was my fault (this case dropped the phone) and needed a replacement right away. They arranged for me to go to the local AT&T store, where they called the store manager and authorized them to give me a phone. Now that is great service! I left my place and 10 minutes later had a brand new regular phone. Popped my sim in it and I was in business. Now I have it as a spare. And this is from a guy (me) that has a boat load of phones. And yet I love to negotiate, and it was good practice.....

Cheers

By the way, the reason I suggested you call your carrier, is they have the decision making power to make this happen for you. The store does not in nearly every case. I find the stores to hold a really hard line on policies. Calling in has always produced the result I want.

Good Luck!

motocross1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    but no tmobile stores are open in utah on sundays..at least i dont think any are..which way is right way up on the bottom piece and what way does the little line point..down..up ...right..left?
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

im missing a piece im missing the first metal mand that goes around....thanks for all your help i bought a new piece.
    [FONT=Verdana]Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by motocross1 View Post
    .which way is right way up on the bottom piece and what way does the little line point..down..up ...right..left?
    I already gave you the link to the guide with pictures on how to do it.

However if you want to give me $10,000 in cash upon arrival, I will jump on a plane and be at your place to fix it for you in only 2 hours.

Hurry.... hurry.. decide already....

lloyd7 no está en línea Stack level 1

trackball wont go north and south

My trackball will only go east and west,does any one have any sugestions,do i need to change it or is there a cheaper way?

eriic27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i put my whole thing in water before and the trackball didn't work right

wow still no track ball the first class shipping sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12