Hello everyone here at Pinstack! I wanted to inform as well as to ask who ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Track Ball Falling out?! What gives Cingular?

Advertisement

Hello everyone here at Pinstack! I wanted to inform as well as to ask who here has purchased a cingular Pearl and there "pearl" has fallen out?! The cingular store I traffic told me that out of the 8 Pearls they recieved, 5 of the devices have been returned due to the pearl falling out! I am fortunate so far to not have any pearl falling outage....yet. So, I was wondering who here has gotten this and what happaned?

Also, I was wondering if the bb pearl for cingular already has the lates os on it. I checked for myself on my device and it said 4.2, so I am assuming yes it does??? Thanks everyone for reading this, have a good night.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Track Ball Falling out?! What gives Cingular?

To find out if it has the latest OS go to Options>about v4.2.0.67(Platform 2.2.0.39) is the latest, there has been about 5 different 4.2 OS releases so far.

About the pearl falling out thats weird didnt hear of that at all with the T-Mo release I wonder why this release and none of the others (if thats what happened).

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

So that would explain why some stores are getting delays on the pearl, quality control issues

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

Got the Cingular pearl, no trackball issues and the OS os 4.2.0.69 and the platform is 2.2.0.40