Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have removed and cleaned my trackball a few times but its getting to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Track Ball

Advertisement

I have removed and cleaned my trackball a few times but its getting to the point that east and west does not work too swell I believe I have just worn the darn thin out. I am assuming I could get a replacement, but not sure. I am trying to hold out til my contract is up and the Javelin hits Tmo if it really does. Does anyone know for sure on the trackball or do I have to take it to the shop?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I replaced my trackball with one I bought off ebay for my 8130, works just fine.

I got the trackball assembly with the chrome plastic ring for about $12-$15 with shipping and got it in just 3 days from the day of purchase.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thank you guess I'll go shopping

cwproctor no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have bought several replacement balls at this site - they're cheap and they work great. No problems at all.

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-c-200.html
    Last edited by cwproctor; 07-29-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: forgot to post link

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks appreciate the link

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i just ordered to replacemnets trackballs from there yesterday i already got a tracking number so i would def give them a whirl.. i wonder where you track it from though ..

cwproctor no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon1964 View Post
    i just ordered to replacemnets trackballs from there yesterday i already got a tracking number so i would def give them a whirl.. i wonder where you track it from though ..

I had a hard time tracking them but they came pretty fast anyway - I think they came from China or something - the links to track didn't work for me. They were great, though - easy to replace without almost any effort - I ordered more yesterday.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Do this at your own risk!! My trackball was getting pretty bad so I went to the tmo store in the mall and popped the trackball off the demo pearl and swapped them while nobody was looking. Works like a charm and it was free.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I think I'll pass on that one

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cwproctor View Post
    I have bought several replacement balls at this site - they're cheap and they work great. No problems at all.

http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-c-200.html
    I got my replacement here as well. Very good, didn't know however, that this company ships from China. Waited about 8 days for my trackball.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    well I took it apart and cleaned it acouple more times and got it moving left and right again so I bought alittle time anyways

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You have to track in on china post site before it gets to your country then you can track it on US post or Canada post...

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    One thing I learned though is that when you order from CNN.CN make sure you order tons! I have a lot of friends/acquintances with BB's and let me tell you it makes you and them both happy having the spare sparts laying around

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmanxxl View Post
    Do this at your own risk!! My trackball was getting pretty bad so I went to the tmo store in the mall and popped the trackball off the demo pearl and swapped them while nobody was looking. Works like a charm and it was free.

You sir provided me the lul'z. Thank you.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Its in the mail if it ever gets here. I guess this really means the slow boat from China

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast