Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

well im in Portugal and i think i must be the only one with a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Too Much Pearl Hype

Advertisement

well im in Portugal and i think i must be the only one with a Pearl , they still use 7100v,s here

PIN/ID
    23EB47F3

I remember when I was in school and gave a crap what everyone else had. Now I could give a flying crap everyone coupies everyone that's life.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I wish I had a pearl in HS. I had a phone the size of a brick!

jlambeth1 no está en línea Stack level 2

I also hope it does not become mainstream like the Razr. But I like the idea of it's growing popularity hopefully leading to more accessories. I've had my Pearl for 11 days now and can't imagine using anything else. My wife got the Samsung SYNC which is ok, but doesn't come close to my Pearl.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Moses, they didn't have anything other than bag phones until after I graduated from COLLEGE, so feel lucky. I always had to drunk dial from the dorm or apt lol

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

And don't forget, the more hype, the better quality, and number of 3rd party apps! They won't have to waste time on iPhone apps, as they won't support them!

bromleyfalco no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wellmetell you all how it goes as far as the sales crew at TMO goes. We all love the pearl, hell, we all have a pearl, but we have basically stopped selling them to teenie kids. They are so brain dead that we spend half our time telling them how to do simple tasks and how to download ringtones. We were selling the crap out of them for months and are only now seeing the fallout. Now, we just tell the idiots that you can't txt, mms, without the BlackBerry service, which 75% of the time works as a deterrant from them buying them. Wish I woulda thought about that months ago.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

The Pearl is a great phone and I know no one wants it to become the next Razr but maybe because of its popularity it might come close but yet still remain the top pick for those people who have to juggle a pda, phone and laptop to get through the day. What do you think guys and girls?

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

The more people who buy them the larger the range of applications that will be produced

ericugs no está en línea Stack level 3

I'm sure Pinstack loves the pearl. Im sure it brought *TONS* of new stackers, more money from advertisements yadadadada.

Myself included !

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    Moses, they didn't have anything other than bag phones until after I graduated from COLLEGE, so feel lucky. I always had to drunk dial from the dorm or apt lol
    thats a good one lol made my day..

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

I think it's great, The peral deserves more popularity. It is high quality and cool looking and the RZR was just cool. I have so many RZR returns at work. It's crap! I wish the pearl was cheaper so my friends could get it.

partyandbs no está en línea Stack level 2

the pearl is advertised for sale in this weeks best buy paper

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the sk3 is even too lame for the kids. I like the idea of the pearl being popular and inexpensive. Tmobile gave me mine for free!

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by bromleyfalco
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wellmetell you all how it goes as far as the sales crew at TMO goes. We all love the pearl, hell, we all have a pearl, but we have basically stopped selling them to teenie kids. They are so brain dead that we spend half our time telling them how to do simple tasks and how to download ringtones. We were selling the crap out of them for months and are only now seeing the fallout. Now, we just tell the idiots that you can't txt, mms, without the BlackBerry service, which 75% of the time works as a deterrant from them buying them. Wish I woulda thought about that months ago.

sharing wrong information, despite the right intentions, is pretty inexcusable. take a little pride in your job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast