This product is advertised on this website and it looks like a good one. Has ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

n.nichols no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E08383

ToDoMatrix from REXwireless

Advertisement

This product is advertised on this website and it looks like a good one. Has anyone had experience with it? Or programs like it?

I'm looking for productivity tools.

Comments, Suggestions?

http://rexwireless.com/index-broadband.htm

Thanks.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: ToDoMatrix from REXwireless

csa819 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have become kinda codependant with my Pearl, and really rely on a few of my 3rd party applications. This past weekend I was away from my laptop and broke my phone. I use a couple of REXWireless' applications, which hold a lot of my data. REXWireless has a central server which backs up all the data I had in there. I was able to recover everything I needed with a quick email to them. Everything I needed was synched back onto my phone almost immediately.
    In today's environment where everyone hates their cell providers, I wanted to recognize a software company that was able to fix me up almost immediately, and without any hassle!--Excerpted from another post I put up earlier
    I have both ToDo and IdeaMatrix, and love them both... HIGHLY reccomended, In fact, not having them made me switch back to a Pearl after a dalliance with a Nokia, and a Blackjack

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3

Quote Originally Posted by csa819
    I have become kinda codependant with my Pearl, and really rely on a few of my 3rd party applications. This past weekend I was away from my laptop and broke my phone. I use a couple of REXWireless' applications, which hold a lot of my data. REXWireless has a central server which backs up all the data I had in there. I was able to recover everything I needed with a quick email to them. Everything I needed was synched back onto my phone almost immediately.
    In today's environment where everyone hates their cell providers, I wanted to recognize a software company that was able to fix me up almost immediately, and without any hassle!--Excerpted from another post I put up earlier
    I have both ToDo and IdeaMatrix, and love them both... HIGHLY reccomended, In fact, not having them made me switch back to a Pearl after a dalliance with a Nokia, and a Blackjack
    Agreed. I use ToDo Matrix, and it's a great app for those who need to keep track of a lot of tasks.

Their automatic, secure wireless server backups comes free for the first 6 months (it's a fantastic feature). You also have access to an online account that wirelessly syncs any changes with your BB.

They have a great team that supports their products. I highly recommend their products.

akg
    akg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240EB50D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I just started using this program this week and I was a bit turned-off by the cost at first but after using it, I don't think it's unreasonable. It's a really great program for anyone who needs to focus on to-do items a lot. The regular tasks function of the BB is not cutting it for me. I was disappointed at first also that it didn't sync with Outlook but after thinking about it I really don't think that would be very useful. This program has a much more powerful task management system than Outlook even. Highly recommended. You can't go wrong with the trial.