Hi guys, I have just switched between themes but then decided to go straight back ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

debsagos no está en línea Stack level 2

Today Theme customisation

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I have just switched between themes but then decided to go straight back to the today theme!

But now I can't remember how to customise it so some applications actually show up on the bottom.....feeling really stupid!

Also would like call log in the middle with calender on top....I know it is easy and obvious but I'm in a hurry and wnst my theme back as it was....boo hoo!

Thanks
    Debs

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Today Theme customisation

The Today theme or Today Plus? The today plus is the one with the five apps on the bottom. If you hit the bb menu key (left of the pearl ball) so all the apps are showing the five you move to the top will be the ones showing on the home screen...btw I don't believe you can move Messages, Call Log, or Calendar.

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

The preloaded Today theme and the downloaded Today Plus do not give you the option to shuffle the order on the "today screen".

What you are looking to do can be achieved through through the Plazmic Theme builder, as you can create a custom theme, based off the Today theme with your choice of applications and their order, on the "today screen?

debsagos no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Oops, all sorted, enabled simple Today theme as opposed to the Today Plus theme.....

Happy to be where I was before themewise!

Thanks for responses!

Debs x