Not sure if this is normal, but whenever I receive new mail, 2 of them ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

starwatcher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20542F84

Today style theme acts wierd

Advertisement

Not sure if this is normal, but whenever I receive new mail, 2 of them appear on the Today style thems under the Messages section. This is great. But if I go into the messages and just look at 1 of them, then have to continue later because of something else to do. I notice that now the Today theme still says I have X amount of messages not read, but it does not list any of them any longer. Why is that. I still have many not read, but it just removes them from the list.

One day I tested it by reading an older message, not one on thes list as I have about 10 not read, I went back to the today screen, and watched it slowly 1 by 1 remove the two unread messages from the Today screen. Of course all unread messages were still in the message application, and even the today screen still listed that I had 9 unread. But the area under the messages (9 unread) was blank.

Anyone know how to fix it so it always shows the unread messages.

It makes it convienant to just jump to the message right away.

Thanks,
    Allan

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

plion3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Today style theme acts wierd

I'm having the same problem...please let me know if you find the fix for this problem.

Brooose no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3032A20A

the dates for my appointments all appear Canadian style (16/6) instead of American (6/16).

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

I'm pretty sure it only shows the 2 most recent messages at first, but then when you go into the messages, it will no longer show any. This is only done before you go into messages. I guess they designed it thinking when you go in, you would read all your unread mail. Sorry, i don't think there's a way around this...for now.