Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Update: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2006/0...etail-details/... BlackBerry Pearl forum

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Tmobile reps and 8100

Advertisement

radpanic no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a T-Mobile Retail Sales Rep(and gadget geek) and I can tell you this: I find out about upcoming products from the web way before I hear about them from my company. My store manger, on the other hand, gets info gets info way before me. My point is, sales reps are unfortunately kept out of the loop when it comes to new products until a few weeks prior to launch.

mmacko no está en línea Stack level 1

New here, have the 7100, will be getting the pearl. Have a rep(through the company I work for) and he doesnt or cant tell me when, but will be emailing me as soon as he can.
    Not that it helps much now, but he told me to hold off on upgrading til september.

mmacko no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by radpanic
    I am a T-Mobile Retail Sales Rep(and gadget geek) and I can tell you this: I find out about upcoming products from the web way before I hear about them from my company. My store manger, on the other hand, gets info gets info way before me. My point is, sales reps are unfortunately kept out of the loop when it comes to new products until a few weeks prior to launch.
    I did recruiting for another carrier. With them it was pretty much policy to keep releases from the stores as long as possible. Sales people can sell easier if they couldnt tell the customer to wait a few weeks, month etc. They also upped the spiffs on the soon to be obselete models...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I kinda wish I had waited before I bought the 7105t but since I've already had it for 5 months, I'm not sure I'm eligible for an upgrade

radpanic no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by mmacko
    I did recruiting for another carrier. With them it was pretty much policy to keep releases from the stores as long as possible. Sales people can sell easier if they couldnt tell the customer to wait a few weeks, month etc. They also upped the spiffs on the soon to be obselete models...
    Yeah, that seems to be the idea.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

maybe some of the reps are authorized dealers and are not connected to the actual tmo stores

cooljr no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi guy's im new to this site. But when I saw this post, I had to write to tell you. I saw it at my local Tmobile in Brentwood, CA. I was looking around and this phone hidden behinded a display model caught my eye!! Yes it was the new 8100 working!!! I was told that i should have not seen it. But before they took it away I got to play with it for about 10 mins. I'm currently with Sprint but man i'm thinking about change service when they release it!!!!! He told me he did not know of a release date and that was the only one in store ( not for sale). Screen is beautiful, love the new mouse control, thin and light. and SEXY AS HELL!!!!! Should be out soon. Bryan

deucedst no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241F2230

I'm jealous cooljr lololol
    Deucedst

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12