Guys I have t mobile and I have no data plan or anything. I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eliteafroman no está en línea Stack level 1

tmobile map ?

Advertisement

Guys I have t mobile and I have no data plan or anything. I am guessing I have the free basic t zone to chat and stuff but will I get charged internet useage for using maps ? any tmobile users that can help me out before my bill comes through in the million digits..

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: tmobile map ?

you actually need the 19.99 blackberry plan to use the maps. It downloads as you go.

eliteafroman no está en línea Stack level 1

Before maps never showed up on my phone. Until one day I upgraded my software and lost the free t zone I called it in and got it running back and maps works. Funny thing is I never agreed to the 19.99 plan you think that I am using it and getting charged by the minute or something or even worse by the sec

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

oh I dunno...as long as your not getting charged I guess it's ok. They will be able to tell how much data you do use so you may want to check into that though.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I would check with TMO. I would think that if you can receive data, they will charge you based upon usage.