Hello. I have Tmobile, and I just got my internet up again on the BB ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vyl10 no está en línea Stack level 1

Tmobile: Email Help Please

Advertisement

Hello. I have Tmobile, and I just got my internet up again on the BB Pearl ($19.99). Before, I had the email setup and everything was fine, but now I can't set it up anymore. Can someone please walk me through the steps? I have a yahoo email account, and I would like to receive yahoo! emails on my phone. Help, please! Thank you.

Edit: Also, when I go to setup wizard, and then email setup, when I select next, they direct me to a page that starts out....: Subscribe to T-MobileWeb to stay.....
    Last edited by vyl10; 06-07-2007 at 09:09 PM.

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

Re: Tmobile: Email Help Please

Ok what you need to do is log into your T-mobile account and on the main screen go down on the page where it should have a clickable list on the bottom left screen, shoud be under communications area. It would say "SETUP BLACKBERRY INTERNET E-MAIL".

Click on that and under the Add an existing Email Account and click on set up account and than it will ask you for your email address and password.

It should be all set. and you will soon see another email account icon on your blackberry.

If you have any question, just pin me.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Tmobile: Email Help Please

If you are getting the Subscribe to T-MobileWeb to stay..... page then you are not set up on the network correctly and more than likely when you go to the mytmobile page and try to set up email you will get an error to the effect of temp unavailible. I would try to register on the host routing table. menu>options > advanced options> host routing table> menu > register now. you should get a confirm message shortly and if it is set up correctly on TMO and RIM you then should be able to set up from the phone.