Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With the smart access account is there anyway around the BS of not being able ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cj3_69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE657

TMO-Smart access accounts?

Advertisement

With the smart access account is there anyway around the BS of not being able to have the BB plan added? the point of having a BB is to be able to access all of its features and this really blows! I have everything working besides internet, BB messenger, and E-mail!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: TMO-Smart access accounts?

Not really. I beleive if you drop to the 300 min pp you can add the feature. also look into flexpay. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._flex_pay.html

PIN/ID
    204BE657

yeah the 300 works with it but I would prolly end up killing my minutes??

Quote Originally Posted by cj3_69
    yeah the 300 works with it but I would prolly end up killing my minutes??
    Yeah I didn't say it was a good option, but it is an option. Seriously though look at flexpay. they have in contract and out of contract options and b/c it is prepaid (pay b/f you you your mins) you can have any avail plan and feature. Secondly if you are with TMO for 12 months with good payments they will trans the smart access account to a regular account and you can add the feature onto any plan.

PIN/ID
    204BE657

yeah I have a year contract on this smart access crap! can I transfer from smart access to flex pay?

yeah I have a year contract on this smart access crap! can I transfer from smart access to flex pay?
    Don't know, but when did you start service with TMO? Not the contract date ( b/c that can change) but original start date?

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Well I'm on Smart Access...what I did was sign up for a 700 min. family plan...take one of the gay free phones they offer...and add the data plan to the 700 min...it works and you can do it!

PIN/ID
    204BE657

Im quite confused? I have the 600 with myfaves as of right now so I call up and ask for the 700 family plan??? how much does it run you a month all together?

Quote Originally Posted by madetosink
    Well I'm on Smart Access...what I did was sign up for a 700 min. family plan...take one of the gay free phones they offer...and add the data plan to the 700 min...it works and you can do it!

PIN/ID
    204BE657

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    Don't know, but when did you start service with TMO? Not the contract date ( b/c that can change) but original start date?
    well I have had different accounts with different work ive had cause of bad credit but I started this account a lil over a month ago!

well I have had different accounts with different work ive had cause of bad credit but I started this account a lil over a month ago!
    Oh then nowhere close to a year on this account. post above is a good idea in theory unless one day you try an cancell out of contract then your hit with 2 etf's not 1. But it is another way to get what you want accomplished.

PIN/ID
    204BE657

im very curious to what that is costing monthly? I suppose I would have to find out?

im very curious to what that is costing monthly? I suppose I would have to find out?
    don't remember exactly but i think 59.99 for the 700 min fam time smartaccess plan.

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

I have the 300 min, plus 300 mobi to mobi. 100 txt and unlimited BB. Its perfect

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

I talked my friend into buying a BB. he is a smartaccess customer. when he went and spent the money...he called customer service to have BB data added to his account and they said some bs about having to downgrade from his myfavs 600 min plan to a basic 300 minute plan. they said that was the only option. this is total bs. it took 2 straight days of calling, and the customer service people start getting nasty saying to him that "you were told yesterday that you couldnt get that plan and my supervisor cant do anything for you." just today he got the problem resolved. they changed his plan to a promo plan that is currently going on. he gets 1000 anytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends for 39.99 a month. and they added bb data to his service, and he is still a smartaccess customer.

the trick is to just keep calling and bugging the **** outa them, every time u call, ask right off the bat to speak with a supervisor.

it is possable.

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

and regarding the comment about smartaccess customers transfering over to flexpay. one of the reps i talked to said that there is some written policy that states that current smartaccess customers could not inquire about transfering there account over to flexpay untill 60 days after the launch of the new program. which he said would be late september.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast