307F914C

Question tmo or cigy

Advertisement

iphone on cingy or pearl and tmob

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: tmo or cigy

Depends on what you are going to use the devices for.
    Last edited by reddog187; 06-07-2007 at 05:03 AM.

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

iphone looks so nice and has lots of fatures but it looks so fragile...
    Pearl...very business alike...change theme...upgradable OS to add more feature and make it better...i never had a phone that i can do so much to it....
    before i only know how to make a call and hang up...Now there is soooo much.

I been in Tmo for 6 yrs and very happy with them....specially their Customer Service.

me likey pearl.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Well we don't k now much about the iphone yet because no one has been able to really try it out and use it besides Steve Jobs. I really love the pearl and its size and all of its features. The iPhone really seems like it would break if you dropped it and with Cingular/at&t you CAN'T get insurance on expensive/ high end phones. I also think typing on the iPhone would be hard because it would take a little while to type becuase you have to press the screen and I don't really like that. Also if you need to get it fixed it will most probably be fixed by Apple and I will not even go there with how much they charge you for no reason. I would go witht he pearl becuase it is a great phone and you can have insurance on it with T Mobile so yeah.

bryandenson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E96935

[FONT=Verdana]It’s hard to say, but I don't think typing will be that hard since the iPhone will have a multi sensitive screen were it will recognize more than one touch at a time. Steve is keeping a real tight lid on this thing. I work at the corporate office, and I still have yet to see one in real life. Our president only had one for a few days then he had to give it back to Apple. I have had a lot of devices and I love my pearl, but the iPhone looks wicked. But at $599 w/2 yr contract is a lot to pay for a phone.[/FONT]

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

it looks like an awesome phone, but like Bryan said, $600 for an 8gb phone?? ouch! plus, like everything that is 1st generation like the iPhone, you'll have to deal with more bugs than normal & it doesn't seem like it's as modifiable (is that a word?) as a BB. Also, I have a Sprint, Cingy & TMO store within 5 mins of my house, & then again within 10 mins of the house & then again within 15 mins of the house. There are I think 3 Apple stores in Houston & they aren't anywhere even close. So you can count that convienience out. To reiterate another point, it does look extremely fragile and easy to scratch up.

but it is YOUR decision ultimately!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

iphone looks very nice, but like others have said, we dont kno much of it yet, because nobody has their hands on one. touch screen is awesome but looks very very fragile!
    an the price tag! ouch!
    I dont think is going to have the same capabilities as the BB ( OS upgrade fr instance) however it will be able to play more video and music formats.
    But your decision at the end..

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Well, I'm getting a iPhone just to give it a shot. There is no way in the world I'm getting rid of my Blackberry. I think I would go into shock or withdrawals if I did. But, like I said, when the iPhone comes out, a buddy of mine and myself are going to get one and see what it's all about.

UPDATE: As for upgrading the OS on the iPhone, user will have the capability to update and upgrade it as you would with a iBook or even an iPod.

Kay-tay no está en línea Stack level 1

OUCH IS RIGHT $600!!! Shoulda known being from Appleland where nothing is priced for the average joe. I'll stick with BB, they've been really reliable and have had really good customer service/tech support on the couple of small issues we experienced in the four years we've been using them here.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Yeah, 600 is gonna hurt, but I have a feeling that if I don't like it, I will have no problem selling it on ebay or some place similar.

I really wanna get my hands on the iPhone OS and play with it.

jlancaster00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b26f82

I wish I had Cingular just for that reason.

The iPhone looks really badasss.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

even if you wanted to get a Pearl with Cingular, I would say take the pearl over the iPhone only because the iPhone is being rushed into stores, I can only imagine whats going to happen when they start screwing up...but either way go with the Pearl, my ex works for cingular, and she even said that shes read up on it alot in the past couple weeks, and they couldnt pay her to carry one of those...lol
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

railz no está en línea Stack level 2

One of my writers in Oz says she already has one so I'm asking her for a mini review. I won't buy it till at least its 3rd or 4th generation though - I already got burnt with iPods.