Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by jwprice I'm taking the plunge out of shere curiosity, hopefully all goes ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: TMO Handheld Software (v 4.2.1.107)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jwprice
    I'm taking the plunge out of shere curiosity, hopefully all goes well. I'll report back tomorrow morning after I make a few calls. I did trie .103 for about a week and all my audio would drop after a couple of minutes of being connected with someone. I went back to .64 and never had a problem since. So here goes hopefully a successful scenerio this time!
    Yeah unfortunately that was an issue with the .103. The .107 has been going strong since i updated to it. Good luck and post back with any questions.

themasterusmc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24678aad

ty

Encrypt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC6F6

This thread is way to long to read through and the search came up with nothing for some reason, so I have to ask (I appologize if this has been covered, just link me to the right spot). Has anyone had "call failed" issues with the new sw? I'll be talking then I get the "Doo-doo-doo" and a call failed logo. Really odd!

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have had the 'call failed' issue, as well. however, NOT only with new OS version. I cannot say if it is more frequent, or not.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Now, I have a question of my own: is anyone having twirling hour glass probs when surfing? Sometimes the cache is as low as 160(+/-)k, and other times the cache can get up to 1700+ k before the hour glass becomes a fixture.

T/a...

TAH
    TAH no está en línea Stack level 2

.107 is horible. Upgraded from 64 after several days, over the course of these days, started dropping calls, "Radio Path Unavailiable", several calls would drop @ exactly
    2:33!! email slow some showed up 24 hours late.

redkamel no está en línea Stack level 1

Chalk me up on the side of "no problems" ... upgraded from .101 due to a non-disappearing new call icon. No problems so far, runs smooth and no email or dropped call issues. This is with AT&T and BES.

shibby no está en línea Stack level 1

can someone please tell me how to completelly restart my pearl so it would be like the day i got it?

scoope no está en línea Stack level 2

Uploaded from .64 last night at the inlaws - had to get access to a PC (I run a mac). I was very pleasently suprised how smoothly the process went!

My browser icon disappeased but that was because I was in a dead area - as soon as I had a signal I was good to go. The only setting I had to redo was the TCP/APN setting to wap.voicestream.com so the mini opera worked.

So far so good, even saw a huge leap in free memory (from about 29 MB to 36 MB after a cache/logs clearing and a reset).

Cheers

Simon

Marya220 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: TMO Handheld Software (v 4.2.1.107)

Question - I downloaded the new software but found out later that all the themes now have icons instead of a list in the menu function. Can anyone recommend a theme (from this website or anywhere else) where the menu function on my BB Pearl would show up as a list instead of icons? - Thanks.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by Marya220
    Question - I downloaded the new software but found out later that all the themes now have icons instead of a list in the menu function. Can anyone recommend a theme (from this website or anywhere else) where the menu function on my BB Pearl would show up as a list instead of icons? - Thanks.
    No unfortunately not. That's what the themes are set as now. All icons no lists. Sorry

Thanks Jonnyxedge - Another question: is there anyway i can get the old software back so that i can have the menu with the list?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by Marya220
    Thanks Jonnyxedge - Another question: is there anyway i can get the old software back so that i can have the menu with the list?
    Here are some

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._software.html

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i wish I read through the thread before I uograded. I miss the old list option. This thing sucks. I went from 64 to this crap??

Thanks reddog. the thing is, i can't manage to donwload the software. i download the .exe file from Rapidshare but at the end when it asks if you want to start Desktop Manager, nothing happens. Desktop manager does start but the software doesn't load. Can you help me with this? Thanks!