Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

ok guys. i got a white t mo pearl yesterday that i ordered when i ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: TMO Handheld Software (v 4.2.1.107)

Advertisement

ok guys. i got a white t mo pearl yesterday that i ordered when i thought the other one crashed. so right when i got the white one i upgraded it to .107 and the problem tht i have with it now is the camera doesnt work. i open the camera application and it freezes the phone. has anyone else had this problem? how do i fix it if it can be fixed?
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by 9of13
    ok guys. i got a white t mo pearl yesterday that i ordered when i thought the other one crashed. so right when i got the white one i upgraded it to .107 and the problem tht i have with it now is the camera doesnt work. i open the camera application and it freezes the phone. has anyone else had this problem? how do i fix it if it can be fixed?
    Do a battery pull.

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I did. Every time it freezes. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

Smile Re: TMO Handheld Software (v 4.2.1.107)

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059
    Did anybody notice the new option from the pics menu, set up as a caller id. When in a pic folder press menu then scroll you'll see that option down there. Its cool.
    That option has been there since the .64 version... what is new about the "caller id" bit is that before it was a smaller and circular crop .. and it now it is a bigger square crop.

I also found out that you can even use the "remind me about this e-mail" later program which many of us use called "Follow-UP" while editing an address book entry. so when your aunt Hilda moves at the end of the month, you can go to your address book edit entry and set a follow up to remind you next month, in case she forgets to give you her new address that way ... you won't send her Christmas card to the wrong address. hehehehhe

ciao-4-now

kidwell61 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2174C23C

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059
    Did anybody notice the new option from the pics menu, set up as a caller id. When in a pic folder press menu then scroll you'll see that option down there. Its cool.
    .101 has this option

techiegirl1965 no está en línea Stack level 2

the same thing happened to me with email..after upgrading to .107, i am back to my old O.S version .64 lol..its the only one that works for me....what i had to do..is hit my set up internet email icon....for some it is under the options icon...i deleted my email..then re added it...and VOILA it was back in 20 minutes..

rwcohen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CA3A1

Quote Originally Posted by mcm180
    I also found out that you can even use the "remind me about this e-mail" later program which many of us use called "Follow-UP" while editing an address book entry. so when your aunt Hilda moves at the end of the month, you can go to your address book edit entry and set a follow up to remind you next month, in case she forgets to give you her new address that way ... you won't send her Christmas card to the wrong address. hehehehhe
    ciao-4-now
    I don't see this option, tel me more, please. Where is it, how is it used.

Thanks

thexter no está en línea Stack level 2

I ran Opera Beta 2 yesterday with no problems. This version gives you more screen real estate by removing the two button bottom bar.

I have never had to pay extra (actually my company hasn't) for any MMS messages. But I have the data plan so that might make a difference...

gokoudes no está en línea Stack level 1

Got the update installed with no problems whatsoever. Even kept my third-party apps installed. Maybe had to re-input some login info for GoogleTalk, but no other issues so far.

On a sidenote, whatever you have the side-buttons set to activate now sticks even when switching themes. Also, I suddenly have about 8 more megs of free space on my device.

No more 2-3 second delay when answering a call using the handset. Sweet!

lushtaoh no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: TMO Handheld Software (v 4.2.1.107)

Music titles now scroll when played...Volume and clarity much improved as well.

peralta775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204C2A32

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13
    You have to take it in and get it replaced. I had the same problem with mine when I received mine.

postagola_bd no está en línea Stack level 1

HI everyone!!
    Dear REDDOG u didnt answer my last question....but why?........mentioned below once again....
    >>>>From Where can I get the Blackberry Data Plan? My carrier GrameenPhone of Bangladesh providing us Edge. I know the IP address and i just want to input it in correct place of my phone. I can put the IP address in other phones like nokia,motorolla.There is a place for inputting IP address in those Edge/GPRS enabled phones..

new question>>>i heard about full screen view mode of video at built in media player.BUT i didnt find any option of full screen video mode at da built-in media player.i am using TMO OS .107.....HOW CAN I WATCH VIDEO IN FULL SCREEN MODE???

3. I heard that the speaker will b more louder in OS .107 than previous OS of pearl. BUT i found the same intensity of sound in new OS like before....How can i make the sound more louder??the sound of speaker is mild even if the volume is full.

4. Trust me i didnt find any difference between .107 and .64.....only difference is the presence of automatic backlight in .107!!!!
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ARE VISIBLE DIFFERENCES IN .107????
    I WANT VISIBLE CHANGES IN MY NEW OS.I DONT BELIEBE IN INVISIBLE CHANGES IN NEW OS!!!!

THANKS ALL!!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by postagola_bd
    HI everyone!!
    Dear REDDOG u didnt answer my last question....but why?........mentioned below once again....
    >>>>From Where can I get the Blackberry Data Plan? My carrier GrameenPhone of Bangladesh providing us Edge. I know the IP address and i just want to input it in correct place of my phone. I can put the IP address in other phones like nokia,motorolla.There is a place for inputting IP address in those Edge/GPRS enabled phones..

new question>>>i heard about full screen view mode of video at built in media player.BUT i didnt find any option of full screen video mode at da built-in media player.i am using TMO OS .107.....HOW CAN I WATCH VIDEO IN FULL SCREEN MODE???

3. I heard that the speaker will b more louder in OS .107 than previous OS of pearl. BUT i found the same intensity of sound in new OS like before....How can i make the sound more louder??the sound of speaker is mild even if the volume is full.

4. Trust me i didnt find any difference between .107 and .64.....only difference is the presence of automatic backlight in .107!!!!
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ARE VISIBLE DIFFERENCES IN .107????
    I WANT VISIBLE CHANGES IN MY NEW OS.I DONT BELIEBE IN INVISIBLE CHANGES IN NEW OS!!!!

THANKS ALL!!
    Now I know I'm not reddog but let me give it a shot.
    1) Even if your carrier provides edge it is not enough. You need to have a Blackberry data plan, which you would get from your carrier.

2)Video format has a lot to do with whether or not it is full screen. I put mine in avi instead of mp4 and get pretty close to full screen. also you may be able to get it with another media player. Try this.

3) The speaker is not any louder on this os to previous os's. no real way to alter the apeaker to be louder but you can alter the back piece to let you hear the apeaker better. either drill holes in your battery cover( not my recomendation) http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...led_holes.html or get a seidio battery cover that has a speaker hole like this.

4) There are a lot of differences that the only way you will notice is the fact that they are not there. such as no more list theme in the BB, when you fill up on memory instead of getting your call logs and sms deleted automatically you get a file system full error, no more 3-10 second microphone delay on incoming calls before the other person can hear you, if you have my faves your icons no longer randomly disappear. You may not believe in "invisible changes" but believe me they are needed. click here for the actual list from TMO.

Hope it helped.
    Last edited by Eddie_gauge; 09-02-2007 at 12:04 PM.

robd2_2000 no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks because tmobile link isnt working at the moment

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

robd - this OS is hosted -- im pretty sure reddog hosted it...

try the very first post