Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge It's not Tmo customer services fault. Folks this is a manufacteror ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Tired of replacement

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    It's not Tmo customer services fault. Folks this is a manufacteror warranty and manufacteror guidelines. Don't blame the cell phone company for the manufacteror guidelines. And by the way if you are not happy with the guidelines and you think that the carrier is running you in circles with the "refurbished phones" by all means call RIM direct and get it exchanged therough them. See if you get a refurb then. Bet you will. I'm not trying to sound mean. I'm just saying that through all the smoke, cell phone companies sell service they do not make phones and on that level all companies are more or less the same. Best of luck on the next phone. I truly hope everything works out for you.
    Dude I think that was a joke. lighten up

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

I was made to feel like a world class @$$ at the Cingular store yesterday because after my sim went flying across the bus at another passenger yesterday I'd had enough.. and I took it to be looked at.. unling in other phones (and previous blackberry devices) the sim doesn't sit in the sim "door".. you have to lay it into the black casing on the phone, then close the metal door and slide to lock it.

My friend mocked me for a good 15 minutes.. I do this crap for a living, and I didn't get that one.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    Thats not a very encouraging statement about TMO customenr service. lolol

What people have to realize is Research in Motion is this manufacturer. All a company can do is replace a device with what the Manufacturer sends to them . Mobile Companies act as a go between in these instances so that you do not have to send your phone to the manufacturer and wait till they replace or repair it. It is not cost effective to a company to send a NEW replacement for a phone that will not get replaced by the manufacturer. Once the first 14 days is up the phone is not considered new. After the 14 days all replacements follow the Manufacturers Proceedures.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKL
    I was made to feel like a world class @$$ at the Cingular store yesterday because after my sim went flying across the bus at another passenger yesterday I'd had enough.. and I took it to be looked at.. unling in other phones (and previous blackberry devices) the sim doesn't sit in the sim "door".. you have to lay it into the black casing on the phone, then close the metal door and slide to lock it.
    This is one reason I kinda wish I hadn't accepted the Pearl as an alternative exchange when my 2nd 7105t quit working. I should have stayed with that model. I'm now hearing rumors that I can't get it anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12