Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Man, I am so ticked. I am receiving my 4th replacement phone in a few ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jhaebre no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Tired of replacement

Advertisement

Man, I am so ticked. I am receiving my 4th replacement phone in a few days. I'm so tired of this mess. I love T-mobile but now they are trying to act like my best bet will be to switch to the Dash and I don't want that phone I loave my pearl.
    The one that I bought the trackball came out.
    The first replacement the lights in the screen were blown.
    The second replace the trackball was sometiming.
    The third replacement, the one that I receieved today, the screen was gray.
    I pray that the next one will be ok or am I just being picky? I feel as if i paid too much to not be happy. I was wondering if anyone has had thismuch trouble and what I should do.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Tired of replacement

yea, i dunno. I feel sorry for anyone to have these problems. My pearl works like a charm. *knocks on wood* Not exactly sure what kind of paces you're putting it through, and I'm not putting you at fault either. But the screen what grey? Not exactly sure if that calls for a replacement.

I really do hope that your next one works to your standards, because the I don't think the dash compares to the pearl. I don't think the dash has a better forum either. Best of luck!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have been saying the same thing myself lately. I have had 4 BB's since last year myself. My first 7105t stopped charging after the usb port came loose. Second one lost trackwheel function. The first pearl died and now this one is sluggish due to a loose sim card door. I am hoping this doesn't last a long time.

PIN/ID
    just ask

I mean I just feel as if I paid 249 for my phone and I take very good care of it why am I going thru such a hard time?
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

When T-mobile sends you your NEXT replacement, explain the situation and have them send you a brand new one instead of a refurbished one. They will often do that (and I do mean ALL companies) in order to avoid theft or resale of new equipment.

In any case, I really feel that you should argue with them in order to get a new one. If you've already had three/four (I lost count...sorry!) then you should really talk to a supervisor about sending a brand new one. If that one has a problem, call them back and mention that this one does to and ask if you can just exchange it in store with their permission. They may call ahead to the store and have them exchange it.

The reason why I mention the store is because I bought an Ericsson T28-World back in the day from the website and they were backordered. However, the store near me had them in stock. T-Mobile was nice enough to call ahead to the store and put a note in my account that said that I had already paid for it.

fbriceno97 Guest

You are receiving remanufactured phones, that is the problem...

PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Daiikun
    When T-mobile sends you your NEXT replacement, explain the situation and have them send you a brand new one instead of a refurbished one. They will often do that (and I do mean ALL companies) in order to avoid theft or resale of new equipment.

In any case, I really feel that you should argue with them in order to get a new one. If you've already had three/four (I lost count...sorry!) then you should really talk to a supervisor about sending a brand new one. If that one has a problem, call them back and mention that this one does to and ask if you can just exchange it in store with their permission. They may call ahead to the store and have them exchange it.

The reason why I mention the store is because I bought an Ericsson T28-World back in the day from the website and they were backordered. However, the store near me had them in stock. T-Mobile was nice enough to call ahead to the store and put a note in my account that said that I had already paid for it.

I tried to talk to the supervisor yesterday but the rep would not let me. If this one does not work I'm going to have to try it because I'm tried of this crap I hardly even use my phone and all that mess happens. All they were trying to do as send me the T-Mobile Dash.
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hear ya man. Had the same thing but the one I have now works great. Gets a little slow ones in a while but I guess I just use it to much.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would threaten to cancel my contract if I didn't get a working phone. See if that gets you to a supervisor.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I would do what erica said, threaten to cancel...it always gets you to a supervisor. LOL!

PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would threaten to cancel my contract if I didn't get a working phone. See if that gets you to a supervisor.
    They still want let me in they keep on trying to solve and saying that they can handle it, but because I'm on a family plan they want really listen to me but my mother is about to call and she's pissed off!!!!
    Dymond Tink
    Mylee Pearl
    Hannah Curve

sbinder no está en línea Stack level 2

I am a supervisor for Tmobile and we don't have any way to promise that the best exchange we send out will be brand new. All we do is put a request in to our warehouse and they send a device out. Its the luck of the draw if you get a new one honestly. Speaking to a supervisor isn't going to help
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thats not a very encouraging statement about TMO customenr service. lolol
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

I was made to feel like a world class @$$ at the Cingular store yesterday because after my sim went flying across the bus at another passenger yesterday I'd had enough.. and I took it to be looked at.. unling in other phones (and previous blackberry devices) the sim doesn't sit in the sim "door".. you have to lay it into the black casing on the phone, then close the metal door and slide to lock it.

My friend mocked me for a good 15 minutes.. I do this crap for a living, and I didn't get that one.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    Thats not a very encouraging statement about TMO customenr service. lolol
    It's not Tmo customer services fault. Folks this is a manufacteror warranty and manufacteror guidelines. Don't blame the cell phone company for the manufacteror guidelines. And by the way if you are not happy with the guidelines and you think that the carrier is running you in circles with the "refurbished phones" by all means call RIM direct and get it exchanged therough them. See if you get a refurb then. Bet you will. I'm not trying to sound mean. I'm just saying that through all the smoke, cell phone companies sell service they do not make phones and on that level all companies are more or less the same. Best of luck on the next phone. I truly hope everything works out for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast