Hi. Just wanted to see if anyone could list off some Tips and Tricks for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TommyClarkson no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317981AD

Lightbulb Tips & Tricks & Short Cuts ...etc.... For BB 8130

Advertisement

Hi.

Just wanted to see if anyone could list off some Tips and Tricks for the Pearl 8130. I have the vzw service. Thanks for taking the time to list some stuff.

jlm755 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just go to blackberry.com and search for "tips and tricks" in the search bar. You'll find exactly what u need.

maxqc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh god... Since I may be a spammer, I can't post links.. Anyway, I done a search with this exact terms : "tips and tricks" pearl

I would also like to hear about others tips.

Also, here is the best one found on the page

General Tips

Reboot
    -
    Remove battery

PIN/ID
    317981AD
    I just found out that if you hold down the button under the green call key.. While on the browser. It will take away the top bar. Just hold again to make it come back. Its the q & w button.

PIN/ID
    317981AD
    i also just got good use of my calendar. I just loaded it up with all my appointments, important dates, b-days, etc. I never even thought about using the calendar before. It does help you stay organized though.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Here are a few more little tricks that can help you in the browser. 1) press your op key to go to your address bar. 2)press qw key to get show or not show signal and battery meter bar at the top of the page. 3)press the as key to add a bookmark real fast. 4)press the zx key to change page view from page to collem view. Not the same as using trackball. Trackball trick will change three different zoom levels5)press 1 to go to top of page. 6)press 7 to go to bottom of page 7)press 5 to access your bookmarks8)press 3 to scroll up the page. 9)press 9 to scroll down the page, space key will do this too. 10)press 4 to go back a page. Press 6 to go forward a page. Hope this will help out some~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    317981AD
    Sweet. Thanks.