Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guy's I just did a search before I posted this so it seems at least ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3

TinyTube=3gp YouTube for 8100

Advertisement

Guy's I just did a search before I posted this so it seems at least some of us newer people have yet to hear about http://tinytube.net for those uninformed "like me" it's a mobile YouTube site. Most of the videos are allready in 3gp format allthough I found that some of the larger videos wouldn't load in "high" and "streaming" isn't happening either as you know but the mid seems to work at least well enough to see...not great but hey??!! ENJOY

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8
    nice thats for the reminder. i tried goin there not to long ago from my pearl but i put com instead of net lol. thanks again

kercus05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BBdatz great but is anyone know how we can play them on high nd stream (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    With High the Files are too big, and streaming will not work on the BB, just can't be done.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

I sooooo wish I could stream!!! I was able to upload a few of the smaller files in high but very few...

anyone able to view in high res?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    I got a couple, one didn't look half bad. But 2 minutes download for a 7 sec play is just ridiculous.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

LOL@Rcbjr That's the same thing I went through I got a few full length music video's

MinnMonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been able to view some of the high quality videos, unfortuanitly after it downloads about 1 MB or data, it starts to crawl. On a 2 MB file, the first 1 MB will take under 1 minute, but the second 1 MB might take 4 or 5 minutes.

I have came to the conclusion that the system memory is slower than the expansion memory.

If RIM could have thier browser use the MicroSD card to store the browser cache, I think the Pearl woul be able download most video files.

In fact, I am working on a project right now to have a Slingbox like technology on my Pearl, but my only holdup is not being able to write to the MicroSD card OTA.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnMonkey
    I have been able to view some of the high quality videos, unfortuanitly after it downloads about 1 MB or data, it starts to crawl. On a 2 MB file, the first 1 MB will take under 1 minute, but the second 1 MB might take 4 or 5 minutes.

I have came to the conclusion that the system memory is slower than the expansion memory.

If RIM could have thier browser use the MicroSD card to store the browser cache, I think the Pearl woul be able download most video files.

In fact, I am working on a project right now to have a Slingbox like technology on my Pearl, but my only holdup is not being able to write to the MicroSD card OTA.
    I can't wait to see what you come up with! I hope it works, and soon!

corncobish1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    the video playback on mine sucks? its too pixel ish... is that right? i watched it in LOW

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah, the high res are real slow on my pearl.. but the mid res work just fine and arent too bad

GaryD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Streaming video should be available on December 21st (per a RIM representative but its not produced or supported by RIM). Keep a look out on this site for the announcement from the company that will offer the download.

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64
    great info thx
    Death is only the beginning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast