The Program is called Any Video Converter I used it in the past to convert ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

trapdogg no está en línea Stack level 2

Super C suxs the best video converter ever (Any Video Converter) for my pearl

Advertisement

The Program is called Any Video Converter I used it in the past to convert to my psp but now i use i to convert to my blackberry pearl in full screen (240*260), with the help with dollar 5 media player. It is a video converter which converts almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, 3GP or FLV movie formats for iPod, Zune, PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player or smart phone. There is a professional version that you can buy and there is a free(not trial) version that is the one i use that is all i need. i can't post link you would just have to google
    Last edited by trapdogg; 08-20-2007 at 02:06 AM.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: thw best video converter ever (Any Video Converter)

Does it stretch the video or crop it to make it that size?

It has to do one or the other because no video is that aspect ratio.

If cropped it will cut off some of the sides of the video. But stretching it might make it look a little weird.

Can you give some more input? I'd be willing to check it out if I knew what to expect.

Also, are you using the free version of Dollar5 media player?

trapdogg no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the beta vers of dollar5 complete media player 1.5.0.1.3.90 not the mutiplayer and it is the free vers i never payed for it i a, tring to get some pics. to prove it.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

where do you get it from

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

I didn't like Super C, so I've been using the encoder from Seabyrd for a good while now. I dl the Any-Video-Converter and it encoded a 708MB movie down to 143MB. It also made the video an MPEG-4 and it works on my phone!!! Sweeet... Good lookin' out Trapdogg!!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

well can't seem to get it to work with a dvd so it's of no use to me...

Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72
    I didn't like Super C, so I've been using the encoder from Seabyrd for a good while now. I dl the Any-Video-Converter and it encoded a 708MB movie down to 143MB. It also made the video an MPEG-4 and it works on my phone!!! Sweeet... Good lookin' out Trapdogg!!
    Super C will make it mpeg-4 if you tell it to and it will work on your pearl with operating systems 4.2.1 and above.

I've found that it also makes videos better quality than Seabyrd's Blackberry Video Converter. I don't see why, though, because I select the same encoder that bb video converter uses (MEncoder) when using Super C.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Yeah, I saw where you've had some settings for Super C. I might give it a try. I used it before but could not find where the output file would go to. I had settings and it encoded the file, I just didn't know how to extract it once it was encoded.

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

This seems to be a great video encoder. However, when I encode videos that I downloaded from Limewire, I cannot seem to get the correct video size to convert to. I want the video to be full screen. I have the dollars five version media player and also use the Pearl's video player both but still only getting partial picture. Can someone tell me what the correct video size is supposed to be? I see that the defaults in that program are (368X208, 320x240, and 160x112) I've tried all of these settings and can't seem to get full screen. Any help?????

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC
    This seems to be a great video encoder. However, when I encode videos that I downloaded from Limewire, I cannot seem to get the correct video size to convert to. I want the video to be full screen. I have the dollars five version media player and also use the Pearl's video player both but still only getting partial picture. Can someone tell me what the correct video size is supposed to be? I see that the defaults in that program are (368X208, 320x240, and 160x112) I've tried all of these settings and can't seem to get full screen. Any help?????
    240x260

Let me know how it goes. I want to know if it stretches or crops the video.

Actually I tried that as well And apparently it crops it because the video is not full screen.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyC
    Actually I tried that as well And apparently it crops it because the video is not full screen.
    If it crops it the sides of the video will be cut off like it is zooming into it.

Probably no video is going to be that aspect ratio if you know what I mean so it has to zoom in, so to say, and lose some of the sides of the video or else stretch it making peoples faces look elongated and such.

So there is nothing we can do?