I thought someone had mentioned that the new Italian OS fixed the goofy problem of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

j llama no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

i thought "radio" buttons worked with java games and new Italian OS.....?...?

Advertisement

I thought someone had mentioned that the new Italian OS fixed the goofy problem of having no buttons to press in certain java games. This is a huge problem. I have a few games that I d/led OTa, however they are made for nokia or Sony phones and if you try to use the buttons on thr pearl, they don't work. Any suggestions?

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: i thought "radio" buttons worked with java games and new Italian OS.....?...?

Oh btw this is only certain buttons that don't work. Its what would normally be the buttons to the left and eight of directional buttons on a regular phone.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

Re: i thought "radio" buttons worked with java games and new Italian OS.....?...?

This sucks, I found games ota driv3r, counter-strike, 24, Collin mcray racing, etc...if only we could trick the app into getting these dang 2 buttons to work
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

hmmm...perhaps one of the "tweekers" who are good at chaning the "rules" of the programs can fix it???

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

dang, no help in site i guess