Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tmobile is a alright plan. I have had tmobile for 6 years and they have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ddriscoll13 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Thinking about switching carriers for the Pearl

Advertisement

Tmobile is a alright plan. I have had tmobile for 6 years and they have pretty cheap plans and alright coverage.

mrcsbrooks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204b1dba

I currently use tmob and have for 3 years, but if coverage is iffy in your area your best bet is to go with Cingular. What's the point of having the bb you want if you can't really use it.

dwagman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJB04
    Sprint just never gets any of the good phones and I'm tired of seeing new versions of old phones being released through Sprint. For example, Sanyo 2300 then Sanyo 2400 (which was discontinued almost immediately) and now there's the Sanyo 3100 which will be followed up by the Sanyo 3200. It's kind of like they're the old people who want everything to stay the same when it comes to phones. Yes, they did get the RAZR and SLVR but it took them how long to get it? 2-3 years? I'm just tired of Sprint's boring phones and I think I'm ready for something new.

Cingular has always had better looking phones and that's a huge selling point for me. I want a company who continues to move forward with newer technology. Sprint hasn't even been able to come up with a competitor for the slider phones! Yes, they had two slider phones in the past, one by Samsung and one by LG but the Samsung was thicker than my 7130e and I don't even have to say anything about that LG one.
    Sounds like you're not too happy with sprint....how about you switch jobs, then phones?

JohnnyJB04 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by dwagman
    Sounds like you're not too happy with sprint....how about you switch jobs, then phones?
    Funny you should say that... I was actually offered a job whenever I was in the Cingular store on Monday. I just don't know if I want to quit working at Sprint because I do enjoy working there even though Sprint doesn't have any good phones. I've never had any problems with co-workers or managers and I'm actually being considered for assistant manager.

I guess if that whole assistant manager thing doesn't work out, I could go to Cingular and see how things work out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12