Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, I think if you are honest with the customer support, then maybe you can ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: There she goes...

Advertisement

Yeah, I think if you are honest with the customer support, then maybe you can get lucky!!! (wap.pinstack.com)~

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by matt0810
    Hey guys!

So last night got a little out of hand, and to make a long story short... I jumped into the hot tub with my pearl in my shorts pockets....:cry:

I think she might be a goner. I let the phone dry out all night and when i went to put the battery in today all that came on was the track ball and the message light. The track ball is green and the message light it flashing. I feel like this is giving me some false hope for survival but i have no idea what to do now. Anyone have any ideas on what to do next? oh and no i dont have insurance on the phone....
    If all the above doesnt work, hope that you had insurance on it....forget the hassel and make a insurance claim....
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

Btthus no está en línea Stack level 2

Yesterday I accidedntly went boxing with my bb. But thankfully it survived~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

matt0810 no está en línea Stack level 2

Haha you guys are awesome! Well a quick update. Called tmobile and talked to a really nice lady who actually laughed at my story which I thought was going to be a good thing. But...She said the best she could do for me was send me a new one at 249 if I get a 3 year extension....I politely said no, and quickly hung up. Then I looked over at my phone and decided to see if she wanted to give it a go. After putting the battery in her did the whole green light on the track ball with the message light flashing. Then the message light stopped and the track ball faded to a teal. I thought she was a goner. But to my surprise the teal then faded and the beautiful hourglass came to sight and after 2 minutes she was up and running!!! Thank God! I shut it back down and took the battery out because it looks like the screen still hasn’t dried all the way out. So patience was/is key as StaceyRVC said!! I'm still waiting for it to dry out for another day or two but I think my baby will make a full recovery!!!

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

oh this is funnny. i was doing something earlier and for some reason i jerked and my bb flew across the room. i cussed all the cuss words known to mankind. but it's okay, nothing happened not even a scratch. so thank god. now im gonna run and get me a leather case, (if i can find one) asap. whew.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by matt0810
    Haha you guys are awesome! Well a quick update. Called tmobile and talked to a really nice lady who actually laughed at my story which I thought was going to be a good thing. But...She said the best she could do for me was send me a new one at 249 if I get a 3 year extension....I politely said no, and quickly hung up. Then I looked over at my phone and decided to see if she wanted to give it a go. After putting the battery in her did the whole green light on the track ball with the message light flashing. Then the message light stopped and the track ball faded to a teal. I thought she was a goner. But to my surprise the teal then faded and the beautiful hourglass came to sight and after 2 minutes she was up and running!!! Thank God! I shut it back down and took the battery out because it looks like the screen still hasn’t dried all the way out. So patience was/is key as StaceyRVC said!! I'm still waiting for it to dry out for another day or two but I think my baby will make a full recovery!!!
    Thats really good to hear. Good job .

GotPearl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12