I had, and loved, the comic book theme on my 8100. Does anyone know an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3

Themes (Comic)

Advertisement

I had, and loved, the comic book theme on my 8100. Does anyone know an OTA or other source for this for the 8120? All the sites I find are dead links from 2006. THanks!
    Bill
    PS: Or other OTA 8120 themes....

glamswagger no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E5FE7
    They have a Sunday funnies theme on b play for free its really cool.just go to the blackberry site and click themes

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    searched all over bplay couldnt find sunday funnies for 8120, nor is it on mobile.blackberry.com it is when i use my 8100 though.

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2
    Waddaya know,I came here to ask the same question. I've looked in the same places and still can't find the Sunday funnies theme. I LOVE my new 8120, but I really miss having Sunday funnies on the screen. (I found it to be easier to use as well as being real cool).

So if anyone has any thoughts, please let us know.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have the 8120 now as well so I can't help, but whomever still has the 8100 too, can't you back up that theme to your desktop using JL_Cmder and then transfer it onto your 8120? I've never tried that, but all my 8100 themes are working on my 8120, so it seems like it should work??? If I can find that thread, I'll put up a link....

Here is the thread I was thinking of:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...971#post705971
    Last edited by gritsinct; 04-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2
    It's been a long time since I've worked with any command line stuff, but it worked!!

It scared me that the 8120 restarted. I was a little worried that I may have to invoke the warrantee.

I also got KaGlom on the new device too. (oh the wasted hours)

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That's funny, as soon as I started thinking about the possibilities, I tracked down a friend with the 8100 and got KaGlom for my phone!! (With no guilt since it was a free download to begin with) That was the one thing I really missed from my 8100 and for whatever reason, it didn't transfer over when I did the device transfer and was no longer available on the mobile.blackberry site. It kind of worried me when my 8120 reset the first time too - got the heart rate going a bit faster I'm glad it worked for you!